1. Would you rather be twice as smart or twice as happy?
I’m already pretty happy, so I pick twice as smart. If for some reason I’m unhappy about something, then I’ll have the smarts to fix it!
2. What’s your worst habit?
Being lazy, but some (most) days it’s feels sooo good to lay around watching beauty guru videos on YouTube!
3. Are you dating?
Nope. I’m married.
4. Do you take shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
If there’s any left over by the time I leave.
5. What is the one thing you’ll never do again?
I will never buy a new vehicle again. Buy used people!!!
6. Do you collect anything?
7. Worst injury you ever had?
I broke my hip a few years ago. That got me out of work for 6 weeks!
8. What is your favorite pet/animal?
Dogs! I have two: Carrie and Kona.
9. What’s your dream vacation?
To stay in one of those over-the-water-huts in Fiji.
10. Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
Definitely not, but things happen one way for a reason, so I’m very grateful to be where I am.
11. Do you have any tattoos?
No, but I think they’re super cool.
12. What’s your secret to lure in the opposite sex?
Here’s the secret: Don’t try to “lure” anyone to you. The right person will come to you naturally.
13. Any phobias?
I’m really scared of aging. Not getting old, but physically aging.
14. Do you bite your nails?
Not my nails, but my cuticles and it’s totally worse than nail-biting.
15. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
16. Heels or flats? Both
17. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? No
18. Do you always smile for pictures? Yes; it seems unnatural not to.
19. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? Yeah, cuz there’s usually some kind of music in my head.
20. Do you miss anyone right now? I miss my baby and husband – that’s a given.
21. What’s your favorite color? Green
22. Do you want kids? Already have one!
23. Are you patient? Not particularly; however, I can pull it together for work.
24. Can you swim? Yep!
25. Tea or coffee? Coffee for morning, tea for afternoon.
26. What do you wear to bed? pajama pants and t-shirt most of the time.
27. Ever used a gun? yep
28. Do you sing in the shower? I hum.
29. Are you stubborn? Very
30. Are you lazy? I can be, but I make an effort not to be, because it irks me when I see other people being lazy.
31. Can you change the oil in a car? Not in the newer cars. Totally could in my first Jeep.
32. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? A couple months ago. I write back and forth to my grandma sometimes.
33. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? no no no no no!
34. What is your favorite food? I have a severe sweet tooth, so anything and everything dessert-ish.
35. Do you still watch cartoons? Cartoon movies yes, but not the everyday ones. They just don’t make them like they used to…
36. What movie(s) can you watch over and over again and not get bored? Gone With the Wind, The Other Woman, Julie and Julia, Fool’s Gold….the list could go on forever.
37. What superpower would you have for one day? The power to eat whatever I wanted and not suffer the consequences the next few days!
38. What’s been your favorite age so far? 22 was a good year, but so was 25…the best is yet to come?
39. How old are you? Nope! How old do I look? (Yes I have a complex about aging.)